This forum is now just an archive. Use the new Q&A website
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:52 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: A simple question : Where is online account administration
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:06 pm 

Hello,
Like i explain in the subject, i'm currently testing openerp online, and i can't find the online account administration access...

Does anyone can help me?

Post subject: Re: A simple question : Where is online account administrat
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:16 pm 

This functionality (in fact the entire Settings menu) has been removed from the online demo, is that what you mean?

Normally you manage users and log in credentials via this menu which also provides other administrative, setup and customization options.

You can read a little bit about the user management functionality at http://doc.openerp.com/v6.0/book/8/8_20 ... -and-users

You can also download and install OpenERP to play around with the Settings menu.

Hope that helps!

Ray Carnes
Ursa Information Systems
OpenERP Ready Partner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:22 pm 

Actually, i'm using the free 1month trial demo, that's why i wanted to know how can i stop the trial if i want, to avoid to look for this option in emergency at the end of this month. :) (even if we hope to be able to continue with openerp, of course)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:30 pm 

OK.

If you don't want to be billed (automated credit card debit) you need to send an email requesting a termination to online@openerp.com and include your contact information and instance name.

You can also unsubscribe through the control center by clicking on 'Unsubscribe' in the 'Billing' section.

By the way, installing on Windows is very easy (one install package for database, server and client) so if you need extra time to evaluate you could always do that.

Ray Carnes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:03 am 

Ok, but...

"You can also unsubscribe through the control center by clicking on 'Unsubscribe' in the 'Billing' section." That's the reason why i asked where i can find the control center...

But thanks for your quick response, the second solution is also a good way if i want to unsuscribe.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]