This forum is now just an archive. Use the new Q&A website
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:57 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: help in installing medical (gnu Health) module
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:56 am 

Hello All,

a couple of months ago, i installed the openERP v6.0.2 and medical_1_0_1 module in a win XP Virtual machine i created and i actually played with for a while. i have subsequently downloaded the latest version of the software which is now gnuhealth-1.4.2 but i cannot seem to get openERP to see the modules.

i unzipped the gnuhealth-1.4.2 module into the addon folder and tried updating the module list again but, it just won't update.

i decided to do a clean install and I subsequently installed the OpenERP AllInOne within my windows 7 laptop and also tried to import the zipped gnuhealth-1.4.2 module, it says import successful and i can see the zipped file in the C:\Program Files\OpenERP 6.0\Server\addon folder but when i try to update the modules and run

from administration -> Update Module List

The module list is not updated. i noticed that many other modules such as PROJECT etc populate the addon folder hence i unzipped the gnuhealth-1.4.2 module into the addon folder and tried updating the module list again but, it just won't update.

I have spent many many hours on trying to get this going, please does any one know what i'm doing wrong or what i need to be doing.

please i desperately need help!!!!

Nuhu

Post subject: Re: help in installing medical (gnu Health) module
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:10 pm 

I don't know that modules at all, but looking in the download files medical_1_0_1 seems to be an OpenERP module, but gnuhealth-1.4.2 seems to belong to trython (an OpenERP branch).

I don't know if they are compatible or gnuhealth-1.4.2 will ever work in OpenERP, but in gnuhealth-1.4.2 there is a file health/__trython__.py when OpenERP for module management is looking for __openerp__.py.

I think you simple picked up the wrong file.

HTH

Post subject: Re: help in installing medical (gnu Health) module
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:05 pm 

hello
Gnu_Health, aka Medical, is no longer supported on OpenERP.
Tryton is a fork of Tinyerp 4.2
regards

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]